Thursday, December 17, 2009

Update!!! Where have I been???



Boy! I really need to keep up! It has been awhile since I have blogged. A lot of things have been going on since the last update. The main thing is that we moved(YEAH!!!). We really needed the space went from 3 bedrooms to 6 and I LOVE THE HOUSE!!! Nothing like moving twice within a year??!! We didn't change schools or wards. We really like the area. We were really lucky to move over a little at a time and then we did one big move the weekend before Thanksgiving. I had so much help in getting the house ready. (Thanks Sari and Joni for the painting!!!) Jacob had his 13th birthday(I will post for him too). After my mom left after Halloween, Sam and Diane came for a week, followed by Justin's brother Tony, sister Sarah and nephew Ryan for Thanksgiving. Of course we did "Black Friday" starting at 3:30am. Tony stayed on with us this last month and has helped us a lot with moving and organizing the new house. He thinks he is leaving this weekend, "THINKS". Justin's youngest brother Darren came in on Thursday and will leave on Tuesday, while my mom and dad will arrive on Thursday Christmas Eve and then on the following Tuesday Kaleb's good friend, Jon, will be coming for the week too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment