Monday, February 23, 2009

Madisyn is so brave!!!







I took Madisyn to the mall and she got her ears pierced. She was so brave. She sat there so patiently and didn't even move. I think I was more nervous than her. She was really excited about getting it done. I was planning on waiting until she was a little older, but I was the same age she was when I got mine done and she always is taking out my earrings and putting them in without a problem. The whole day you would of thought she was the Belle of the Ball. She would look at her reflection, walk around flipping her hair back away from her face to expose her earrings. She would continually ask questions like, "Am I going to keep these in when I go to sleep? How long will I have these earrings? When I go to Disneyland will I have my earrings? Do I really have real earrings in my ears?" At the end of the day when we were getting ready for bed she looks at herself in the mirror and then looked at me and said, "Mom, I can't believe that you have a daughter with earrings!" She definitely was excited about the earrings!

1 comment:

  1. How cute! just what a girl wants-earrings! You are one rockin mama

    ReplyDelete