Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Madisyn

I cannot believe that Madisyn is now 5!! It seems like yesterday that I was preparing myself to have a DAUGHTER!! She has been a wonderful blessing in our lives! It is hard to imagine that in just a few months(July!!) my baby will be starting kindergarten. She is so ready(More than her mom is!!) Because you are turning 5 today I wanted to say five things we all love about you!!


1. You are such a helper.


2. You have a big heart.


3. You are so funny.


4. You are a beautiful girl inside and out!!


5. Most importantly you are part of our forever family and we wouldn't be the same without you!!


WE ALL LOVE YOU MADISYN AND WISH THE BEST 5TH BIRTHDAY EVER!!!
(In case you are wondering Maddie, you have 365 sleeps until you turn 6 :) )

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Madisyn!!! I am so glad you got in touch with me. I have been wondering how you were all doing! I am so happy to hear how things are going with braydon! He will definetely get his chance to flourish and grow with that type of environment. That is awesome. I too am so shocked at the difference in schooling here as well. Glad we moved before it got too much worse and kids were suffering. I am with you-I do not miss Las Vegas but I sure miss everyone and I am hoping to take the girls and I back at the beginning of March during our Spring Break for a shower for Katie and just visit. Miss ya guys glad you are doing well. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lisa how cute! She looks so much like you too. Tell her Happy birthday

    ReplyDelete