Thursday, January 20, 2011

September









CAYSON!!!! This is his month. He turned 11 on the 10th(for you number sequencing types this year his birthday will be 9-10-11 and he will be 12) Our neighbor's the Sweeney's came to help celebrate his birthday. The next week he was awarded his Arrow of Light and is now in the Boy Scouts. He also joined the majority in our household by switching from glasses to contacts.(The first five of us all wear contacts, the contact lense company loves us!!)
I also decided after 15 years of children at home during some point of the day to go and start working again. I did it in hopes to work while the kids were at school, but I really love it and seem to work a little more. I call it my sanity job. I am working at Bath and Body Works and just finished my first holiday season.(actually it was my second, I worked there 14 years ago for the holiday season only). I work in a really neat little outdoor mall, that has an ice skating pond in the winter and water park in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment