Wednesday, January 19, 2011

August 2010

I can't believe I once again put off updating my blog! Since it is the New Year, I am going to finish out 2010 and hopefully keep current on 2011.

The kids and I headed to Vegas in late July for a few weeks of vacation with friends and family!! We of course make it a tradition to head to Vegas in the hottest time of year! We stayed for a week with my mom, visited with my brother and Jen, went to the YMCA pool with Brandy and her girls, I also attended a funeral of a former Bishop of mine son who passed away while at scout camp(sadly it gave me a chance to see some people I hadn't seen in at least six or so years), we went to the Spring Preserves(oddly I never went there while I lived in Vegas, but since the kids got in free...). We then ventured over to my in-laws where we had swim day with the cousins, a hike at Red Rock Canyon, enjoyed Sarah's birthday, went and saw my teeny(not so tiny anymore) new niece Alayna Samantha Fantauzzi, and as tradition enjoyed a scary movie with Sarah.

Justin flew in the last weekend and we enjoyed a night away for our 18th Anniversary free of children (thanks Sam and Diane). The next day Justin's oldest brother Phil's stepson was married and then we went to my 20th!!!! High School Reunion.
That was enjoyable. I answered many peoples questions as to: I have been married 18 years(yes to the same person) I have five children (yes all by the same dad). I was amazed to see how many of my former classmates were not married or hadn't had children yet. We will see how they all are at the 25th!
(I have very few pictures, once I scan into my computer I will add them)

No comments:

Post a Comment