Friday, July 16, 2010

"BIG CHEESE DAY", Zoo school trip and Field Day















It was Madisyn's turn to be big cheese in her kindergarten class. Being "Big Cheese" means they are the important person for the day. They get to bring in a snack to share, read a book to the class, share a favorite toy, they have a poster hung up all week about themselves that they get to talk about it and they also have their family come in too. Maddy had a great time being "Big Cheese". She brought in fruit roll ups and kool-aid bursts to drink. She read to the class "Green Eggs and Ham". Brought in her favorite toy dog "Clifford" and when it came time to talk about her pictures she just said, "This is me and this is me and this is my family."
I went on the Zoo field trip for the Kindergarten class. This was the first field trip I went on with Madisyn. We had a enjoyable time! It was funny to watch the girls and their maternal instincts with the animals. I heard a lot of "Ahhing and Oohing. We enjoyed a lunch and returned to school.
The three youngest kids had field day the end of May. It has sure changed from when I remember my field day. Where was the balloon toss? the three-legged race? What is Jump the Canyon? Climb the mountain? It was a beautiful sunny day! Maddy made it to the semi-finals in the crab walk and flag tag! Braydon had the best time in the parachute! Cayson was enjoying being outside all morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment