Sunday, January 4, 2009

More Family Fun


Sarah, Ryan and Mike arrived just as soon as we dropped my mom and dad off at the airport and they stayed with us thru New Year's day. We really had fun! We went to the Denver Zoo, Casa Bonita(really fun place with not so good Mexican food) and Denver Temple. We spent New Year's eve playing games and eating a lot of junk food! Sarah and I along with all the kids(that would mean that Mike and Justin were asleep!!!) stayed up till 1am. In Justin's defense he caught my flu I had earlier in the week. Braydon was such a trooper! He stayed awake until midnight and fell asleep with the noisemaker still in his hand. I will have to get those pictures from Sarah and will post them as soon as I can.
Now things have quieted down and we(me) are ready for the kids to get back into school.

No comments:

Post a Comment