Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Madisyn!!!




Six years ago today we were blessed with our one and only sweet little girl. I can't believe she is now 6. She has a been a whirlwind of fun in our home. She is very quick to learn and always wants to know more. She loves to help. I have finally realized something, I get asked the same question over and over, after someone finds out that I have five kids, 4 boys and only 1 girl and yes she is the baby. The last thing usually that is said to me, "You finally got your girl!", to what I would usually say "Oh she was a surprise, we weren't planning on having anymore after the four boys.", but I now know that YES!! I finally got my girl and she has been the one of the most wonderful gifts I could ever have been given!! Happy Birthday Madisyn! WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment