Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy 17th Anniversary


THEN-1992.............. NOW-2009

August 1, Justin and I celebrated our 17th year together. Wow! I can't believe how time goes by. I could not be any luckier to spend these last 17 years and the road ahead with a more amazing guy! He is everything to me! I couldn't do it without him. We have seen many challenges over the years and I am glad to have had him by my side. In honor of our anniversary I am going old school.

J-joyous of our time together

U-unbelievable,undeniably great,unselfish


S-supportive,smart,strong and sexy


T-trustworthy,tough,terrific,thankful your mine


I-intelligent, Incredible, Inspirational, Important to our family


N-Nice to all, and very Needed!
Justin, I love you! I am very lucky to have someone like you. I look up to you! I am proud of you! I am grateful for your example to me and the children. I am so glad I get to spend the rest of eternity with you!!! Here is to the road ahead, bumpy or smooth I will be sitting next to you no matter what!! Love Ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment