Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sledding in April??

Snow in April? We have to remember were not in Vegas anymore. Part of getting used to living in a "Four Season State" is that anything can happen. Sure enough we got the most amount of snow of the year in Spring, not winter! As I am writing this it is nearly 60 degrees out and I am listening to the snow melt off the house! Funny to think that just yesterday we were bundled up and sledding. We had about a foot and half by the time the snow stopped. The kids really had a great time. This was the first time they were able to use the sleds they got for Christmas. I think Madisyn and Cayson had more fun throwing themselves off the sled then staying on it! Braydon tried as hard as he could to get a hold of any snow he could and it was really neat watching him WALK up the hill with Justin(I took a video of this and I will try loading it, no promises!) What a better way to end the day then having a SNOWBALL FIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment